5/27/19

ALIEN PRESENCE...





“You must know I will not hurt you.” He spoke close to her ear as he pressed the length of his body against hers. “Look at me.” He urged. “I am called D’Jas.”
A strong quiver ran though her. Pastel blue slanted orbs in a sensual alien face stared at her. She shook her head slightly, and an unbidden attraction swept over her.
“D’Jas?” she answered.
He nodded and raised a webbed finger sliding it gently across her cheek. “You are lovely, Karla.”
She tried to pull away, but he held her firm. “Damn you anyway, this is so not right.”
Glaring at him, Karla felt repelled and turned on at the same time. How could she feel such opposition running rampant inside her? “Just back off or I will scream.”
“You will not.”
“Ha! Don’t try me.”
His cool breath rose across her forehead, his clean scent permeated her senses like fresh air after a rain.
“Your planet is in danger from your solar star.” He spoke low, ignoring her proclamations.
“Don’t you think I know that? How do I know you didn’t cause the threat to occur?”
He let go his grasp and moved back a few steps. “I would not do that.”
“Damn it, what proof do I have that you are telling the truth?”
He sighed. “Remember our touching?”
“Humph! You mean your invasion of me, don’t you? Ha! You took advantage of me. An alien abduction if ever there was one.”
“You cannot say you did not enjoy it…”

© copyright Kaye Manro 2018


1 comment:

-blessed b9, Catalyst4Christ said...

Yes, dear, 'demonic aliens' will be
here soon under the guise of your
benefactor... after they nuke Miami
and we're Raptured. I know. This sounds like a B-rated-flik, but it
aint. If you go on our blogOramma N
poke around, you'll VitSee Im tellin
you the absolute 'Nil Hoc Verbo veritatis verius' -Saint Augustine
GBY