1/3/17

WHAT IS YOUR DREAM?



With the blush of the new year still upon us there are so many things to say and do, plan and be and especially to dream. This is always a time for awakening new thoughts and ideas about what we are and want to accomplish in the year ahead. 

So what are your dreams and plans? We all have them. How will you go about bringing your special dreams into reality this coming year?

For me there are many things that enter my thoughts and dreams right now. And finding a true direction and a way to take my life and go there is one of my pressing goals. It may sound generalized, but in truth there are just so many aspects for me to explore at the present that a view like this is best for me right now.

Still, I do have several special dreams I want to continue pursuing in the coming year. And one of them is, of course writing.

So what is your dream?


Kaye



© copyright Kaye Manro 2017


No comments: