2/14/14

Day of Love

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

And oh has it been a l-o-n-g time since I've been here. But I decided that today the most romantic day of the year for lovers and also romance writers was a perfect day to make a reappearance. It is past time for me to be here and also to be writing again. I haven't written for an interestingly extended period. I do have lots of good ideas begging to be turned into stories. Not to mention those older unfinished ones that just refuse let me go


That said I want to express how much I appreciate all the old friends I made along the way in the past, and hope maybe some of those friendships can be rekindled. You guys are all great. 
Thank you for being there.

Changes are on the way...

Have a great V day and may you all be fabulous magnets for love.

Kaye

No comments: