4/22/11

Step Back In...

Ever heard of back stepping? (That's actually an almost ready story)  But It's not that I've been tripping into parallel time spaces, though sometimes it does seem like that even to me! Nothing that glamorous. Just a lot of work away from home and many hours spent on not doing what I love best...


Since we will soon be heading into May, and I'll finally be here, there are some very interesting future posts coming! I also have a few wonderful guests bloggers stopping by.

So stay tuned... 

Kaye

6 comments:

Amber Skyze said...

Looking forward to the new blogs. Glad you're finding your way back. :)

Debs Carr said...

Can't wait to read them.x

Shelley Munro said...

I wondered what you were up to. Happy Easter, Kaye.

Linda Banche said...

Nice to have you back, Kaye. Happy Easter.

Melisse Aires said...

Well, in my mind you were still hopping around in alternative worlds-- nothing mundane for Kay!

Kat said...

Happy May to you Kaye.:-)