1/17/11

So it is the New Year after all!


It has been said that the longer we stay away, the harder it is to get back. I 'm not referring to traveling to other planets via spaceflight. Though I suppose in theory that would hold true as well. What I actually mean is getting back to it. You know, writing, blogging, keeping up with online friends like you guys, anything related really.

And what about all those resolutions? First of the year goals too. Truth be told, I hardly ever do that because I usually don't keep even one of them. I read that most resolutions set in January are gone by March. Do you agree with that or not?

Okay, so if I have one resolution I'd like to keep this year it is this-- to stay connected with all my online friends, being there for you and supporting you no matter what. Still, getting back to writing is a different kind of goal, and a new story as well. One I am working on now.

So how is everyone doing?  I hope most of you are not like me and have continued with the writing and the friendships...

Kaye

Views from Space  

Smallest Known Exo Planet: The reigning champ of most Earth-sized planets yet is a world called Gliese 581 e, which circles a star that has four planets total. It is called the smallest because of its mass, which is just 1.9 times the mass of Earth, making it the lightest known alien planet to date. The other planets range in mass from 5 to 16 times the mass of Earth.



11 comments:

Debs Carr said...

Happy New Year to you.

I agree with you about resolutions and this year am not going to make any at all.

Amber Skyze said...

Happy New Year and welcome back!

I didn't make any resolutions either. I never keep them.

Melisse Aires said...

I didn't make resolutions this year. Hubby was hospitalized most of December--three ambulance calls! I am STILL rattled and find it hard to focus.

I'm still writing(actually editing a story to sub)but only about two pages a day. Seriously sllooowww.

I want to write something new sometimes, too.

Kaye Manro said...

Hi Debs! It's good to see you here. I agree with you as you know...

And Happy New Year!

Kaye Manro said...

Amber-- yeah, me either! Have a great year...

Kaye Manro said...

Melisse-- so sorry to hear about your hubby. I hope all are well now in your world. Take care... Maybe the new year will be much better.

Catherine Bybee said...

Life is crazy busy, Kaye. I hope your 2011 is everything you want it to be!

Helen Hardt said...

I haven't been around much either. I hope I can get that to change. Glad to see you!

Kaye Manro said...

Hi Catherine! Good luck with HQN!

Helen, so good to see you here too!

Kat said...

Welcome back beautiful lady. You have been dearly missed.

Shelley Munro said...

I never make New Year's resolutions either, Kaye. As for writing and stuff, it's been busy so far this year, I can't believe Jan is almost gone.