7/24/10

Checking Back In...


Hello Everyone!!

Yes I've been gone a lo-n-g time... But hey-- I'll be back really soon sharing bunches more stuff with you, and I'll also be stopping by to visit your blog too!
So come back and visit me...

As a matter of fact, I hope you'll stop by Monday and join me for a visit from the wonderful Kaily Hart . She'll share her brand new debut release, and what a surprise this fantastic book is!
Picture This released at Ellora's Cave on June 29. So stop by and join me in celebrating Kaily's debut!


Update on Forbidden Love
Check out the fantastic review at Coffee Time Romance.
What do you think about Four Cups!!
Here's an excerpt from  the review:

"...as hot as the desert sun and just as scorching. Maya takes to her alien like a duck to water, which may seem odd, but when in relation to her profession feels almost natural. T’Kon is much more of a mystery, and one that I would love to see unfold in episodes to come. If you enjoy sci-fi combined with some blistering hot romance, these two are sure to rock your galaxy." (CTR)

Kaye

7 comments:

Catherine Bybee said...

Where the heck have you been? lol

Kaye Manro said...

Do you really want to know...? lol.

Kat said...

You've been missed Kaye. Welcome back.:-)

Melisse Aires said...

Glad you are back--great review!

April Vine said...

Welcome Back, Kaye!! You were missed!! Excellent review. Congrats!!

Linda Banche said...

Hi Kaye, nice to have you back. Congrats on the review.

Shelley Munro said...

We've missed you. Congrats on the review. :)