6/28/09

Where'd She Go This Time...?


Is it really June 28th already? Oh goodness... (It seems to me like a day or two since Helen visited and dished out her prolific advice!)

Have I been away that long? Well yes, sorry to say. I do apologize. I’ve been way too busy with unrelated things. I could tell you but I don't think you want to know. I just didn’t make it here to visit all my friend’s blogs or even post on my own blog!

Now that’s just bad.

Those who know me know this disappearing act can happen at unexpected times in my life during the year. But the next time it sneaks up on me I promise I’ll try to let you know when I’ll be gone for more than a few days. With that said I’m back, mostly and I’m really looking forward to catching up with everyone.

Okay, yes, it is summer in this part of the world and many of us are a bit busy either with family vacations or other warm weather commitments and activities, heat waves included. So I know there will also be times when you are unavailable too. And for my friends on the other side-- I hope winter is treating you well.

I honestly don’t like leaving my friends hanging out asking, now where’d she go this time…? I will be here but maybe not quite as much as I usually am, at least for now.

With that said, it’s time to wish everyone a wonderful Summer. Or Winter if that’s the case. I hope you are having a fabulous time of it!

I’ll be back…

Check out Michelle Styles blog post for Sunday, June 28. It's filled with wonderful helpful information for us who write.

Kaye

9 comments:

WonderousWomanRetreat said...

Dear Kaye,

Consider to join us for A Wonderous Woman Retreat
on August 13,14,and 15

The Wonderous Woman retreat program leads and encourages every woman to connect to all facets of her purpose and value. Our approach is to create experiential retreats in beautiful venues where you can connect to your mind, body and spirit.

It's easy to take care of everyone else in our lives, but we tend to forget about ourselves.

April Vine said...

Hi Kaye : )

I so agree with you – I’ve been MIA for too long when I look at the dates, but for me it was melded into one long endless day!
Be cool this summer. We’re about half way through winter here and it’s cold!
Have a good day : )

Shelley Munro said...

Hi Kaye - it's hard to believe it's almost July. This year has flown! I'm glad you're back - we all have times when other parts of our lives demand attention. No need to apologize. :)

Christina Phillips said...

Welcome back, Kaye. Hope all is well! Enjoy summer, I'm not a great winter lover despite (or maybe because!!) of the endless English winters I grew up with!!!

Suzanne said...

Time does fly, doesn't it. Great to see you back, Kaye. And thanks for the link.

X

Linda Banche said...

Hi Kaye, nice to have you back.

Debs said...

Am making the most of the summer as the weather is glorious, for once.

Off to check out Michelle Styles' post.

Helen Hardt said...

Great to see you back! Real life does interfere sometimes ;). Take it easy, my friend.

Cari Quinn said...

I second everyone else, Kaye. It's great to have you back. :) Happy summer...and thanks for the great link to Michelle's blog. Very useful thoughts there! :)