3/28/09

The Winners Are...


First, I'd like to say *Thanks* to everyone for stopping by my blog this month. I know it's been hectic because I've had several visiting authors and so close together! But I'm glad there are lots of releases in the Spring because I get to host my friends and their latest books.

Now it's time to reveal the winners of the contest held by Caridad Pineiro. The prizes are a SINS OF THE FLESH t-shirt and copy of her book, SOLDIER’S SECRET CHILD.

Are you ready? Drum roll please....

The winners from the comments and by random drawing are:


CARI QUINN

and

JAMIESON WOLF

Congratulations to you both! Please Email Me and I'll tell you how to claim your prize.

On Monday, March 30, don’t forget to stop by and visit with my friend, Historical Romance Author, Lindsay Townsend. She'll share some fascinating ideas about what she expects from her heroes. Her latest release from Kensington Books,
A KNIGHT'S CAPTIVE, will hit the bookshelves on April 1st.

See everyone on Monday!

Kaye

7 comments:

Suzanne said...

Congratulations to the winners.

Looking forward to Lindsay Townsend's visit , Kaye.

Debs said...

Many congratulations to the winners.

Catherine Bybee said...

Congrats, Ladies...

Obe said...

It was a grand time for sure. I know those ladies will love their books. Thanks Kaye for doing what you do.

Cari Quinn said...

Thanks so much, Kaye and Caridad! I'm excited...I'll email you tomorrow. :)

Shelley Munro said...

Congratulations to the winners.

Kaye Manro said...

Thanks for stopping by to congrats the winners! And do email me Cari...