3/26/09

Authors and March Madness


Thanks to all who stopped by to visit with Caradid Pineiro! If you left a comment, you may be the lucky winner of a SINS OF THE FLESH t-shirt and copy of SOLDIER’S SECRET CHILD. I'll be announcing the winner soon.

And tomorrow a surprise guest will be here. The awesome J A Konrath is doing a marathon blog tour and I happen to be on his list for Friday. Yes, that soon. So stop by for a little bit of Joe Konrath, the guy who keeps us all informed on his A Newbies Guide to Publishing blog. He wrote the thriller series featuring homicide cop Jacqueline 'Jack' Daniels. And under his pen name Jack Kilborn, his new horror novel AFRAID will hit bookshelves on March 31. So why is Joe Konrath attending the Romantic Times conference this year? You'll have to ask him! Come by tomorrow for an interesting visit from Joe-- to say the least.

I've heard of March Madness. And it's certainly been a busy month for visits from fascinating authors! Hold on-- there's still more to come before March ends.

Stay tuned for a visit from my friend and fellow writer, Lindsay Townsend. She'll be here on Monday, March 30th with her wonderful new Kensington release, A KNIGHT'S CAPTIVE. Don't miss this talented and prolific author!

Whew! Well that's about all for now.

Kaye

6 comments:

Shelley Munro said...

I'll definitely stop by. I've been following some of Joe's tour. I like his mysteries.

Dianne said...

I really like Joe's newbie guide. I'll be here tomorrow too.

Sarah Simas said...

I'll stop by. Sounds very interesting! I'm all for newbie guides. lol

Cari Quinn said...

Wow, Kaye, your blog is hopping! Looking forward to meeting two more great authors! :)

Catherine Bybee said...

Sounds amazing, Kaye. I'll be here.

Kaye Manro said...

It really is a mad month for me!