1/16/09

Special Friends



Winter moves us along and we are frozen inside a deep freeze here in the Northeast. This is not my favorite time of year. I don't really like being cold. But I seem to be frozen inside my own personal deep freeze. As I post this, and also work on thawing out, I know I truly want to stay connected to the special online friends I've made. Those wonderful writers and friends that blog with me as we work on our stories and our publication quests. Believe me when I say you guys are the best and so important to me. Just know I am still here.

I want you all to know and understand this has been a very strange and difficult time for me. I am now working toward re-connecting with my writing and with all I've grown to appreciate along the way. Bear with me, and please stay in touch. Email me if you'd like (my email is under my pic on the left side of this blog) and know that even though I haven't been online as much recently, I will return your email when I do get online. I must add here that I am working on a special writing project that I will reveal later. And soon I hope to be back full force, maybe even sooner than I think!

But for now,

Thanks to all of you, my special online friends-- you know who you are. Stay in touch, and remember, I'm still here...

Take care,

Kaye

12 comments:

Dianne said...

Hi Kaye, It's good to see you posting. I do understand. I miss your informative posts and I hope you will soon be back at it. I hope things are much better now.

Johnny said...

Hey girl. We have missed you around the sci-fi barn. But hey, I hope things are getting better. Good to see you back.

Suzanne said...

Sorrry to hear that you've been going through a difficult time. I really hope things pick up for you soon.

It's great to see you back.

Kaye Manro said...

Thank you Dianne, Johnny and Suzanne. Things are looking up I'm happy to report. I do feel lots better now.

Now if we could just move on into spring please!

Helen Hardt said...

Kaye, it's great to see you blogging! Take the time you need, and take care. We'll all be here when you get back!

Helen

Linda Banche said...

Nice to have you back, Kaye. I appreciate your post for me on my release day. I'll be more than happy to return the favor when you have your own release day.

Kaye Manro said...

Thanks Helen and Linda. It's good to be back.

Catherine Bybee said...

Let us be your cyber bra, Kaye. Lots of love your way. C.

Cari Quinn said...

Kaye, I'm in the Northeast also and I've had about enough of winter. But Spring is just around the corner, or so I keep telling myself.

I'm looking forward to hearing about your special writing project. We'll all be waiting for your return. :)

Kaye Manro said...

Yeah, we are freezing here for real aren't we, Cari!

Thanks Catherine...

Debs said...

Hello there. Dont' worry about the posting, I'll still be here whenever you do post.

Good luck with your project, hope it all goes well.

I hate the cold too. I'm definately a summer person. The shed has been like a fridge, and I've had to work from inside for the last couple of weeks.

Kaye Manro said...

Thanks to you Debs. I do enjoy reading your posts too.