11/25/08

TIME FOR A HUNK BREAK...


Take a break with hunky hero Simon Baker


















With all the serious learning experiences we've had going on here lately, I figured it was time to lighten up a bit. Take time out to enjoy a new Hero To Die For. This hunk is truly that. Simon Baker stars in the new hit TV series, The Mentalist. It's the tale of Patrick Jane. His job as an independent detective with the California Bureau of Investigation is to solve crimes. He once made a living as a psychic and would sometimes assist police on cases. But his life changed when he lost the two most important people in his life, his wife and daughter--killed by a villain he helped track. He now uses his refined observation skills to solve cases…

Simon Baker actually has the most hauntingly mesmerizing eyes and a sexy smile that will melt your heart.

Catch this hunk as The Mentalist on CBS Tuesdays at 9 pm est.

Kaye

8 comments:

Helen Hardt said...

Hey, it's always time for a hunk break in my book. Great choice!

Helen

Shelley Munro said...

The Mentalist sounds like an interesting show. I'll have to watch for it.

Debs said...

Ooh I'll have to see if we get that over here. I hope so.

Cari Quinn said...

I've heard lots of good things about this show, Kaye. I'll have to check it - and Simon - out. :)

Suzanne said...

Oh my, he's lovely. I'm with Debs in hoping that we'll get to see The Mentalist here.

April Vine said...

Hi Kaye

He’s so gorgeous. Like Debs and Suzanne I’ll have to be on the lookout for The Mentalist where I am. But I know him from his Guardian days.

Christina Phillips said...

I've seen ads for this over here, but haven't managed to catch it yet, even though it's exactly the kind of thing I love watching (and the premise of the show sounds wonderful too! hehehe!!!)

Linda Banche said...

Oh, he's blond. I love blonds. Most of my heroes are blonds. Although I understand that dark-haired heroes are more popular than blonds.