6/16/08

Excuse Me...


No excuses necessary.

Well, it took a while, but I think, hope, wish, grovel, even beg the gods that I'm finally really back to work on my writing! And it goes without saying, blogging. Stay tuned for updates on what my plans are for the next big project... And finishing up on other WIP's too.

Congratulations are in order for Christina Phillips, a fellow writer on her latest sale. Here is a writer who never gives up. Good going! To find out more about Christina and her work, visit her website at: http://www.christinaphillips.com/

Kaye

5 comments:

johnny said...

It's about time! Welcome back. So what have you been doing? Good to have you back to blogging. Let's catch up. Email me. Johnny

Christina Phillips said...

Thanks for the congrats, Kaye!

Great to see you back!

Dianne said...

Hi Kaye! I've missed seeing you around. Glad you are back. I hope the writing goes well for you now.

Amanda said...

I usually check out blogs on my lunch hour. And am I glad to see you're back! I've missed the info you share here. Hey, how's the story Endangered coming?

Cate said...

I wondered where you were off to. Figured you had some stuff going on for you not to be blogging. I gather you are back writing again? Good.