4/14/08

Mid of the Night Madness


There are times when I become quite mad in the late night hours. I get carried away with myself and do things like posting this: Coming soon to a Galaxy near you. This of course was the excerpt (way too much information!) from my Sci-Fi novella ENDANGERED. But I was advised against posting it here at this time for various publishing reasons I won't go into. So, alas, as the morning sun came tripping through my window, I removed the excerpt. The good news is those who are truly interested in reading the deleted material still can. I will send you a copy of the intended excerpt via a secure email if you send a request to me asking to read it. So, as the first line of the story states,

Not ready for contact with other intelligent life forms.

I can't share too much of Endangered on this blog. At least not yet.
Thanks to everyone who stops by and reads/comments on my blog regularly. You guys are the greatest. And I do apologize to those who really look forward to reading my work.

Kaye

7 comments:

Johnny said...

I have one word to say: WOW!

Cate said...

I think you are right about this. Later everyone can read this story when it is published!

Julie said...

Your editor is always right! So we all need to keep that in mind if we decide to post excerpts from our WIP on our blogs.

Christina Phillips said...

Kaye, this is all very intriguing!! I'm late to the vote, but it sounds like you have so much story here it should be expanded into a full length novel!

dainne said...

After you expand your story into a full length, then I'd like to read it. I like what you have so far, but I've always thought that this particualr story needed to be bigger.

Kaye Manro said...

Yes it does seem to be where the story is heading-- into a novel.

Thanks to all who gave their input.
K

Vinho said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Vinho, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://vinho-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.