2/7/08

Love Is In The Air!


I adore this month! So much love fills the air! Everywhere you look, there are hearts and red or pink roses and many lovely things. It's time to express your own undying love to your sweetheart. Isn't it fun that we actually have a day, or really an entire month just for doing that?

At this giddy love-induced time of year, and seven days before the big 14th day, I am sending my special someone a different love message each day of the week. You can do it too. Just get out the old red (or any color) markers and some plain card stock (plain white paper will do just as well) and write big bold love messages on them. Then each day, send a different love note through the mail the old-fashioned way. Signed, sealed and delivered by your friendly postmaster. Much appreciation will come your way for this small act. Moreover, look for some real good lovin’ times to follow...

Have a Happy Valentine's Month!
Kaye

3 comments:

Mona said...

What a good idea! I think I'll try it. At least during the week before V-day.

Julie said...

Hey, I like this idea. I might do it too.

Johnny said...

I suppose there is no hard and fast rule that says a guy can't do this. LOL, if I had a lover, I'd send love notes in a heartbeat.