2/29/08

Cash for Cash... And Then Some


A Romance Writer's Dream







A New Hero is in town and he's ready-made for a lusty muse...


For this last day of romantic February I thought it only fair to share that I have a new hero. And how could I not? This guy (Scott Elrod) who plays ruggedly handsome handyman Cash, on Men in Trees, fairly sizzles off the screen with sultry sex appeal. When he first sauntered (literally) onto the show a few months ago, yeah, he took my breath away.

One of the first times we see Cash he's sitting in a claw foot bathtub, nude, of course. When he stands up all dripping wet we get to see him from the waist up. But what a view! This guy has those long lean muscles we die for as we visualize our romance heroes-- and those gorgeous deep Atlantic blue eyes--who could help it? Like I said this guy sizzles off the screen with all the right sssss's-- sauntering, sultry, sexy, steamy...more. I wait for each episode to air just so I can ogle this ready-made hero.

There will be more Cash in upcoming Men in Trees, Wednesday 10/9c on ABC. So check him out. I love this series, anyway. To me, Cash just puts the icing on the Elmo Cake!

So who is your hero to die for and what do you think of mine?

12 comments:

Dianne said...

I agree, this guy has got it-- sex appeal!

Cate said...

What? you like this guy? lol, I can see why.

Johnny said...

A manly man steps into the picture. I get it. You romance girls really need to see those heroes before you write about them, right?

Kaye Manro said...

Well, Johnny-- not exactly, but it's fun and it helps! You can't tell me you Sci-fi guys don't use some sort of inspiration along with your imagination to get your stories going now, can you? That's the idea behind the "hero to die for" theory.

Dianne said...

I understand this concept completely! And my hero to die for is Orlando Bloom... I dearly love this man... Any one else see him the way I do?

Mona said...

Yes! Cash is one of those to die for heroes. Guys just don't understand. No pun meant to you, Johnny. I know you're cool!

johnny said...

Sorry girls-- no offense to anyone, and none taken. I'm just a different sort of writer. I know romance writers have to keep the conflict and developing love story in the forefront.

Cate said...

Morning all. Nice little comments going on here. I do like Men in Trees, and Cash...

Kaye, I just wanted to mention that your WIP’s in the What I’m Writing section intrigues me. Great ideas! Can't wait to read the finished product.

Kaye Manro said...

I'm glad my Hero To Die For intrigues everyone.

Thanks, Cate. I'll submit the stories to you first thing when I'm finished writing.

Julie said...

I'm with you, Mona. I think Orlando Bloom is one of my favorite Heroes to die for. But for sure, Scott (Cash) isn't bad at all, no sir!

Christina Phillips said...

I haven't come across Scott before but he is rather delicious!! My current fantasy is Clive Owen *sighs*

Kaye, good luck with your Nocturnes, the blurbs are very intriging!

Kaye Manro said...

Christina, Clive is yummy too! And good luck with your Nocturne Bites. Hope you hear from them soon.