10/5/07

Brain Happy...

October is here and I've been really brain busy! I want to post to the blog at least twice a week, more if I can but as often happens with me, things can get in the way, too many things! Anyway, I'm here now and will make a commitment to post more often. At least I'm dropping in to say Hi to all...

I promise I'll be back soon with more interesting stuff to ponder. We always need more stuff-- like the photo above... What do you think of it?

For now, keep writing and submitting your work.

Kaye

What I'm Writing

3 comments:

Mona said...

Glad you're here! I always check your blog to see what cool info you have going on! I like the photo, I mean who else can work the theories like that guy did? Keeps us on our Parallel timeline toes!

Johnny said...

Great photo, Kaye. Quantum Physics is one of my interests too. What would we do without those theories to guide us? Make up our own, I guess!

Sheri W. said...

Hi Kaye!

I like your blog. You have some really good things here. And by the way, my brain is happy, as well as confused lately. Too much whirling around in there!