10/12/07

Will Their Love Survive?

Evil encroaches upon a distant world. Alex, an Ascended Warrior from the Light Realm travels there to destroy it. However, his plan didn’t include losing his powers and his memory, or becoming involved with a beautiful woman.
When he saves Ramie from street attackers, in return she offers to help him regain his identity.
Yet Ramie didn’t realize this agreement meant battling the dark malevolence threatening her world. And falling in love with Alex.
An ancient prophesy reveals the two can never be together. Alex and Ramie must find the key that will release them from this forbidden destiny.

8 comments:

Amanda Williams said...

Hi Kaye! I’m Amanda and I’m fairly new at writing. Julie is a friend of mine and that’s how I found out about you. Your blog is amazing! What good ideas you have. I hope I can learn from you and your writing buddies. You all seem to have so much knowledge when it comes to writing. I'd love to read your book. The pendant is gorgeous and the tealeaf reading sounds awesome. And what a great cover! Count me in.

Cate S. Miller said...

Nice cover! Great blurb! Now let's get this thing out there! Yea!!

Elizabeth said...

ooooh this is good! I think the cover is cool and the blurb is well, really, really enticing? :)
Well done! It makes me want to go out a buy this book! (hope soon?)

Johnny said...

Wow Kaye. I'm impressed. This just brings the whole thing closer to reality, doesn't it? Nicely done, nicely done.

Julie Kellerman said...

All I can say is A W E S O M E !!

Kaye Manro said...

Tentative cover art. Yeah, it's cool, isn't it? And inspiring. I can see it all now... “Nocturne author wins Rita for Distant Vision...” Oh, per chance to dream... Don’t laugh, it could happen. Happens all the time!We could use a few more dreams coming true around here don't you think?

Michelle S. said...

This is a good-looking cover. I like the blurb. It's intriguing with just the right hook.

Elaine said...

This is a good story idea. I can't wait to see how it unfolds.