10/28/07

Wait For It...

I'm happy that everyone likes reading my book excerpts on this blog! It's fun to share my writing here. Glad you’re intrigued now! So if you really like these stories and want to find out what happens next, be sure to look for them in bookstores in the near future. I'll keep you posted as to the exact dates and launch times of each book. Thanks to all of you for the wonderful encouraging comments. Keep coming back and I'll continue to share a variety of ideas on writing.

7 comments:

Kaye Manro said...

Yes, I did spell 'copyright' wrong in my opening and didn't catch it until today! But it's fixed now. Guess I've been working on writing so much lately that everything is write, not right, LOL.

Julie Kellerman said...

Interesting concept, Kaye. Since it's about protecting our writing, maybe it should be copywrite instead of copyright. Sounds right to me!

Amanda Williams said...

I didn't even notice that you had the cw statement there, much less that it was spelled write and not right. But I understand why you have to do that. I think I like write better too. But hey, who am I to say?

Becca said...

I don't know much about copyright rules. Can someone explain it to me?

Johnny said...

Good question, Becca. It is an area that we all need to have clarified. If anyone knows, please tell us. I think it's mainly the blog issue that is the problem. Publishing is publishing and editors may not like it if we submit stories that have been out there in the public. So what is the answer?

Kaye Manro said...

Hi guys, I'm working on a clear answer on the copyright issue for you right now. I've asked editor, Sandy Tritt to help clarify it. So I'll let you know what I find out.

Sheri W. said...

Yeah Kaye, you do have a bunch of excerpts from your stories here. And if they are pending publication, I'm sure you have to add the symbol.