10/15/07

Tasseomancy Visited

After the lively chat we had here the other day about my character Matilda, who is well versed in the art of Tasseomancy (see Further Visions Unveiled, posted on 10/11/07) I’ve decided it would be a great research idea to explore this tea leaf reading thing further. Armed with several friends and a few books we are studying, the plan is to experiment with Tasseomancy. As I always say, the best research is hands on. I will keep everyone posted as to the outcome ...Hmmm, let us see we need certain teacups, the right tea (has to be loose leaf), a book with all those complex explanations and we are off! This should be a fun experience. How hard could it be? I’ll keep everyone posted as to the outcome and the information we glean so stay tuned.

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Now this sounds like a plan to me. I'd love to know how to do this myself, but I just don't have the time it takes to learn it. Yes! Keep us posted as to what you learn.

Dianne said...

I think you have a grand idea! No better way to do research then to experience it.

Michelle S. said...

Ok, now we are getting into the right space for tealeaf reading! Please do keep us posted. I'd be interested to know how it turns out.

Johnny said...

If you learn this and get good at it, maybe you can have a second job reading tealeaves for real people!

Kayemanro said...

Just wanted to say that I'm still studying this stuff! And it is complex to say the least. But I'm willing to try it soon, no matter how lame the effort! I hope that was a joke about me doing this for real. Check back soon...

Mona Roberts said...

I can't wait to see how this turns out. Maybe you can practice on some of us? lol, just kidding.