10/10/07

More Distant Vision

A pendant, a puzzle or a key? (Could it be all three?)
*
In Distant Vision, when hero Alex falls from the sky and lands in the dregs of L.A. he forgets he has the power to control the Lightforce. But when he saves heroine Ramie from a street attack, she is wearing a pendant that seems vaguely familiar to him. The bad guys are actually after the pendant, though neither Alex nor Ramie know why. Its Celtic design has been a symbol in Ramie’s family for generations. It also holds the "key" to who Alex is, why he is connected to her, and much more...
Kaye

6 comments:

Dianne said...

Hi Kaye. I can't wait to see what will happen in the story. I love the Celtic flair of your plot. The pendant is beautiful and what an interesting thing to incorperate into this tale. (By the way will you be at the Book Festival?)

Cate S. Miller said...

That is an alluring pendant. Where did you find it? It's unique I haven't seen one like it. The idea that it could be a key or puzzle in the story is appealing. Tell us more! And as always, thanks for sharing.

Michelle S. said...

I agree. It is a good idea to use the pendant as a key or what have you. How does it work? Does it actually function as a key to something? An intriguing mystery. And I also like the look of it as well.

Elizabeth said...

Good story! So where can I find this pendant? Hey--an idea would be to give one (or more) away in a contest when the book is launched. What do you think? But I'd love to have one now, lol.

Mona said...

Did I say I love this pendant? Yes, I believe I did!

Kaye Manro said...

Ahh, the mysterious pendant... It is a key and it does have powers when the hero and heroine figure out how to use it...

Though the one in Distant Vision is based on a pendant I saw on the site below, I would like to have an original made up for launch givaways that will be a bit different. Of course, this one is not a puzzle or a key, but it sure could be, couldn't it? It is called the Celtic Star Pendant. How appropriate. Here's where you can find a replica if you truly want it.

Renstore.com

Kaye