8/16/07

So You Think You Can Dance?


Well, we shall see, won't we? I was a dancer once. It feels like a lifetime ago and still I love it. I can't imagine what my life would have been like had I not spent all those years in training just so I could don the pretty pink satin pointe shoes. For several years, I pursued it for real. And I still dance for exercise just because I love it--so much that even one of my heroines in the novel (Barefoot Dancer) is a ballet dancer. As those of us who love dance wait for the results of tonight's show, I can only feel for the ones left in that competition. It's tough. Kaye
Postscript: So the evening's dance ended with a surprise. The supremely talented yet relatively inexperienced 19-year-old Sabra Johnson was crowned the winner of the third season of So You Think You Can Dance becoming the hit Fox show's first female champ and surprising critics who felt that Lacey's flair or Neil and Danny's God-given talent would prevail in the end. Neil is my favorite. He reminds me of a young Baryshnikov… and that’s dancing! Other dance lovers out there-- how do feel about the show, and the winner?

4 comments:

Johnny said...

I can't dance but I'm with you. I think Neil was the best dancer there. I watched it, it hooks you just like American Idol does.

Anonymous said...

Here you can find tons of great
online flash games to play.
Remember to check back often because we are always adding new games.
PLAY FREE ONLINE GAMES NOW

Anonymous said...

Here you can find tons of great
online flash games to play.
Remember to check back often because we are always adding new games.
PLAY FREE ONLINE GAMES NOW

Anonymous said...

Here you can find tons of great
online flash games to play.

PLAY Crazy MonkeyGAMES NOW